Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday 2011 ...

Last year I blogged about our Black Friday experience ...

here ...

here ...

and here ...

This year ... my husband was once again my Black Friday hero.

Our 10 year old daughter has been wanting her own little laptop ... and Target had a really good price for one.  But it was a door buster deal.  Which meant ... someone was gonna have to go and stand in line to secure one of those little Christmas miracles under the tree for Breeanna.

At 6:30 p.m. Clint came down the stairs announcing that he was gonna head over to Target to be sure he was in front of the line.

Shit ... the dishes were not even clean from Thanksgiving dinner ...

And this man was gonna go and get a place in line just so his dughter could get her laptop under the Christmas tree.  What a good Daddy/Husband.

SEE!!!

Black. Friday. Hero.

Sorry ladies ... he is taken.

Besides feeling like Target was hearding customers in like cattle ... Clint said the whole experience went well.  He called me once he got the laptop ... and I stated hollaring out different items that I wanted him to grab ... that I had circled in the Target ad.

He. Got. Them. All.

Stop two ... Wal-Mart.

Harleigh so badly wanted a basketball goal.  She is CERTAIN that Santa is gonna be bringing this extremely large object in his sleigh.  Unfortunately ... three Wal-Mart stores later ... no basketball goal.  *sigh*  So now ... Santa is gonna have to decide if he wants to pay full price for a basketball goal ... since he did not score a basketball goal at the door buster price on Black Friday.  *sigh*

So ... alot of money later ...

Christmas presents are not even close to being done ...

And the checkbook is empty ...

But on the brightside ...

I am married to the Superman of Black Friday.

Please take a moment and vote for my blog.  I would really appreciate it.  One click on the little box below ... is all it takes. 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!