Thursday, October 20, 2011

Will the toothfairy come again???

In a previous post I told you about Eythen having his first visit from the toothfairy.
The following night I noticed he had another "tooth container" with a hot pink string sitting on his bookshelf.

Now ... I found it odd that this tooth container was there for a few reasons:

1.  I was CERTAIN that the toothfairy took Eythen's teeth when she paid him a visit last night before she brushed her teeth and went to bed.

2.  I was CERTAIN that Eythen's tooth container had a blue string ... not a hot pink string.

3.  I was pretty sure that this tooth container belonged to Harleigh because she left strict instructions for the toothfairy that she wanted to keep her teeth last summer.

So ... needless to say ... my very clever son decided to test out the toothfairy and see if he left some more teeth (even if they came out of someone elses mouth) if he could score some more money.

Nice try kid!!!

Please take a moment and vote for my blog.  I would greatly appreciate it!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!