Monday, October 24, 2011

Mother of the year award ...

That's right people!

I got Mother of the Year Award AGAIN!

Don't be hate'in on me.

Just except the fact that I am mad cool!

I am sure you are wondering why I got this amazing award AGAIN?!?!?!

Well ... let's just say ...

That a shiney red razor + my 7 year old son = a HOT MESS!

Oh yes ... that's right.

My son shaved the back of his head.

The other day I told Eythen to go and take a shower.  Now ... he normally takes a shower in the kids bathroom ... but Breeanna was taking 9 hours washing her hair this paticular day ... so I told Eythen to go and take a shower in my room.

Mistake #1.

As he is taking a shower ... I even thought to myself ... maybe I should go and check on him.  But I didn't.

Mistake #2.

Suddenly ... Eythen comes running towards me crying saying that the back of his head hurt.  I instantly check to see what is wrong.

I suddenly realize that he has some blood on the back of his head.

Me:  EYTHEN!  Are you ok?

I start to scann the rest of him to see if there is blood anywhere else.

Eythen:  *sniffle*  *sniffle*  NO!!!!

Me:  What happened?

Eythen:  I don't know?

Me:  Why is your head bleeding?

Eythen:  I don't know!

Then I notice patches of his hair are gone on the back of his head.

Me:  Eythen ... why do you have hair missing?

Before he could even take a breath ... I suddenly remembered I had just layed out a brand new bright red razor in our shower.

Mistake #3.

Now ... let me just say that Eythen has never once messed with my razors.

Until today.

Me:  Eythen!  Did you touch Mommy's razors?

Eythen:  I don't know.

I take off to my bathroom to find the bright red razor.  And sure enough ... the razor is full of little hair's off the back of Eythen's head.

Crap!

Eythen:  If you did not want me to touch it you should not have left it out for me to touch.  *sniffle*  *sniffle*

Mistake #4.

This is about a week "after" the razor
took off a chunk of my son's head.

Click on the link below and vote for my blog.  You can vote every day just by simply clicking on the icon below.  One click is all it takes.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!