Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Holy. Heaven.

This is a MUST for EVERYONE to cook!!!

It was SO yummy!!!

My middle daughter ate nearly THREE porkchops ...

And she normally eats ZERO when I make porkchops.

Go to the grocery store RIGHT NOW and buy the stuff to make this easy-peezy Pork Chop goodness.

RANCH HOUSE-CROCK POT-PORK CHOPS
with mashed potatoes



6 to 9 pork chops ... 1/2 inch thick



2 packets dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning

2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup

Place pork chops ...

Ranch seasoning ...

And soup ...

into a medium sized crock pot over
highheat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours.

When pork chop are nearly done ...
Make your mashed potatoes.

Scoop mashed potatoes onto serving plates and top
with pork chops and soup gravy from crock pot.

I put a little parsley on top to serve.

Enjoy!!!
Please take a moment and vote for my blog.  One little click on the link below is all it takes ... and you will just have made me that much happier.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!