Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sh*t my daughter says ...

The other day Harleigh informed me that she caught Clint drinking and driving.

After I got over the "I am gonna kill that man when he walks in the door" phase ... I asked Harleigh when exactly did this happen.

She informed me that he bought a Mountain Dew at Quick Trip when they were in Lawrence and drank it on the way home.

Now I must wonder how many teachers she shared this bit of information with ... but failed to mention it was Mountain Dew that Daddy was drinking.

*sigh*

SEE!!!  Clint and I are DEFINATELY leaps and bounds head the rest for parents of the year.


Please click on this link below and vote for my blog.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!