Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Can I have your autograph please???

Awhile back I was asked to submit some of my blog post to a website called Heard on the Playground.  They have put about 20 of my blog post on the website since last July.

Then around October I was contacted by the owner of the website letting me know that some of my blog post had been submitted to be put into a book that she was publishing.

NO KIDDING!!!

Potty mouth-forget proper English-with misspelled words left and right ME ... in a book?!?!?!

Are you serious?!?!?!

They were as serious as nachos need to be smoothered in cheese!!!

They even sent me one of the books the moment they went up on Amazon for sale.

I was suddenly like a kid on Christmas morning ... skimming through the book ... finding post that I had wrote.  One of the coolest moments of my semi-organized chaotic life.




You can order the book from Amazon by clicking here ...

I am sure my Mom is the only one that will ever want my autograph ... but I am hear if anyone wants my John-Hancock on a piece of paper.  After all ... you never know ... I could be mad famous someday.

Or locked up in a padded room.

Please take a moment and vote for my blog.  Just click the link below ... and you will automatically cast a vote.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!