Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Come on in ...

Dirty dishes prove I feed my family ...

A full trash can means I clean up after them ...

Messy floors mean I let my children have fun ...

A pile of laundry means I keep my family in clean clothes ...

A wet bathroom means I bathe my kids.

So the next time you walk into my house and see a "mess" think twice before you judge.

If you come over to see us, come on in...if you're coming over to see my house, please make an appointment.

Please take a moment to vote for my blog.  I would greatly appreciate it!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

  1. Well said! I personally think it is impossible to keep a clean house with kids.
    I only have one, and as soon as I finish cleaning he makes a huge mess again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! And so true at out house as well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!