Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How much sand???

So ... my parents decided to buy the kids a sandbox.

Just what every Mommy wants!!!  3 little sets of sand filled feet tracking itty bitty specs of sand through her house.

But Clint thought it would be a better idea if he built one ...


And when I say that he decided to "build one" ...

I meant he decided to build one the size of the Grand Canyon.

Clint never does ANYTHING half ass ...

According to Clint ...

You Go BIG or GO HOME!!!


On the flip side of "GOING BIG" ...

When we move out of this rental that we are in right now ...

Guess what has to go with us ...

One bucket ...

At ...

A ...

Time ...

On a side note:  I would just like to point out that I had nothing to do with the sandbox ... so therefore ... I should not have to transport the ga-zillion pounds of sand to a new location.  Just sayin.


In case you are wondering how many bags of sand it takes to fill the Grand Canyon sand box that my husband designed ...

We are still not sure.

I can tell you that 40 bags ...

Is not the answer.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!