Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stupid Tylenol PM ...

* Take Tylenol PM at 8:30 in hopes of falling asleep and declaring my "territory" in our bed before my husband does

* Crawl into bed at 10:30

* Husband crawls into bed at 11:00

* Still wake at 11:00 when husband crawls into bed

* Husband gives me good night kiss

* Wondering why the Tylenol PM has not kicked in yet

* Realizing that if I do not fall asleep in the next 15 minutes ... I will be listening to my husband saw logs

* To late

* Husband sawing logs

* Still awake at 11:30

* Husband still sawing logs

* Slightly shove husband in hopes of getting him to stop snoring

* Husbands body does not even move

* Snoring gets louder

* Wondering why this darn Tylenol PM is STILL not working

* Husband snoring gets louder

* Shove husband a bit harder than the last time in hopes of getting him  to stop snoring

* Husbands body moves more than I expected it to

* CRAP!  I hope he does not fall off the bed from that shove

* Husband stops snoring

* Husband starts snoring again

* STUPID Tylenol PM makers

* Debate with myself on getting up and emailing Tylenol PM to tell them off

* 12:00 and husband is snoring so loud I think the pictures on the wall just shook

* Shove husband even harder than the last time in hopes of getting him to stop snoring

* Husbands body nearly rolls completely over from the shove

* Secretly hoping he falls off the bed

* Does not phase husband

* Husband is still snoring

* F^#$ing Tylenol PM

* Scream husbands name a bit louder than I planned on

* Husband mumbles "What?"

* Pretend like I am asleep

* Husband is snoring ... again

* 12:30 I am thinking of sueing Tylenol PM

* Wait ... here that?!?!?

* Husband stopped snoring

* Relieved husband stopped snoring because I really did not wanna have to put a pillow over his face

* Snuggle into a comfy spot in my bed

* Crap!  I do not wanna lay this way.  I wanna roll over.

* Husband still not snoring

* Roll over ever so carefully in hopes of not waking the bear

* Bad things happen if you wake the bear

* Shit!  I woke the bear

* Husband is sawing logs ... again

* Certain I took the only two Tylenol PM's in the bottle that do not work

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!