Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Volleyball through the years ...

Breeanna LOVES volleyball camp.  She knows that every time May rolls around ... that means that sign up for volleyball camp is quickly approaching.  She has a great time ... and enjoys it truely.  This past summer was her 4th time attending the Eudora High School volleyball camp.  As I snapped my usual photo of her on the final day of camp ... I suddenly flashed back to her cubby little pink cheeks in her blue volleyball camp shirt when she was in kindergarten.  Where does the time go?  Before I know it ... I will be flashing back to this very moment ... as she is playing her final volleyball game in highschool.  Why oh why can't I slow down the sands of time?  *sigh*

This was Breeanna's very first year of volleyball camp.  This was her kindergarten year ... and you can still see some of that sweet little baby face cubby cheeks on her.  *awww*
She even won MVP of the camp this year from the kindergarten to 2nd grade classes.  When they announced her name ... I literally about fell off the bleacher because I was not sure I heard them right.  WooHoo!!!

1st grade year in volleyball camp. 

2nd grade volleyball camp.  The baby face cheeks are starting to vanish and a young little lady is starting to form right in front of my eyes. 

And here you have it ... the up to date photo of my baby girl Breeanna.  Four years of volleyball camp ... and that means 4 years that flew by in a blink of an eye. 

Thank you for going through my little time line of "volleyball through the years" with me ... *high five Breeanna*



FYI:  Harleigh FINALLY did volleyball camp this past summer as well.  After saying she wanted to do ump-teen million different camps since preschool ... and deciding last minute she did not wanna go ... she went to the camp and had a great time.  I will post a photo of her in a differnt blog later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!