Wednesday, July 7, 2010

*check* ...

My goal at the beginning of the summer was to have Eythen reading before he entered kindergarten. Well ... mission complete. He just read 2 books to me this evening with no help. I guess I can finally mark something off my "summer-to-list". *check*

I do have to give props ... where props are due. My Mom sat down with him last week when they were visiting P.K. for a week and helped him along the "reading road" as well.

I am determined to go over the list of words that I have each and every day (I say that now ... and then life catches up with me ... and a week will have gone by ... and the sheet of words will have not even been touched) so he is one step ahead the first day of kindergarten.  Kindergarten? Is it really that time already for my little man to enter kindergarten? *tear fall*




Uh-Oh! 

Even at a young age ... Eythen would pick up a book and "pretend" like he was reading it to me.  It is amazing that a Disney Princess book suddenly has trains and tractors in it.

My little man.  This photo was taken during the summer that he was 2 years old.  Where oh WHERE has the time gone?  How do we go from chubby little cheeks one minute ... and the next can read and heading off to kindergarten?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!