Friday, March 12, 2010

The joys of a snoring husband ...

So ... my good 'ol husband is snoring.  Again.  (I love you Clinton.)  So ... I thought I would blog for a few moments.  I am hoping that staring at the computer will make my eyes slowly close as I keep on typing. If I make myself tired enough, then maybe when I go back to bed and Clint is snoring ... I will be so tired ... that I do not even hear that dreaded sound.  I will just fall into a deep sleep ... dreaming wonderful dreams. 

*rolling eyes*

You do not really beleive that part, right???

Yeah right.

What WILL happen ... is that I will somehow loose 1 to 2 hours on the computer.  I will suddenly look at the clock thinking 30 minutes have passed.  But in all honesty ... it will really be some outrageous amount of time that has passed. 

I will slowly walk into my bedroom ... and Clint will have stopped snoring.  YES!!!  PERFECT!!!  I will SLOWLY crawl into bed ... inching in little by little ... ever so CAREFULLY!!!  The LAST thing I will wanna do slightly shake the bed and wake him up. 

You see where this is going right??? 

If I ever so slightly shake the bed ... it will wake him up ... the snoring will start ALL over again. 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Then ... I will spend the following 2 hours staring at the wall ... quietly cussing out my husband because he is sleeping ... and I am not. 

So I will elbow him every so often (which yes ... might get a little bit harder and harder as the hours go by).  I will say his name over and over and over ... till he says "What?".  But I will not answer back ... because I will be pretending that I am asleep.  I will nudge and shove him one, two, three or even four ... ok ... maybe fives times. 

I will then continue to look at the alarm clock.  Those darn bright red numbers staring back at you.  I will do that thing where you see what time it is and say to yourself  ... "If I fall asleep NOW, I will get this much sleep."  ... "If I fall asleep NOW, I will get this much sleep." ... "If I fall asleep NOW, I will get this much sleep."  UHHH!!!  I hate that!!! 

Then ... somehow ... I will finally drift off to sleep.

BUZZ!!! BUZZ!!! BUZZ!!! BUZZ!!! BUZZ!!! BUZZ!!! BUZZ!!!  Really?!?!?!  Already?!?!?!  The alarm clock is not seriously going off already?!?!?!  Didn't I just fall asleep?!?!?!  *sigh*

Well ... I am gonna head to bed ... wish me luck.  Throughout most of this blog ... I could actually hear Clint snoring clear into the computer room.  Now that I am ending the blog ... I no longer hear that LOUD rumbling sound coming from the bedroom.  So that means one thing.  I will slowly walk into my bedroom ... and Clint will have stopped snoring. YES!!! PERFECT!!! I will SLOWLY crawl into bed ... inching in little by little ... ever so CAREFULLY!!! The LAST thing I will wanna do slightly shake the bed and wake him up.

You see where this is going, right???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!