Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thing that make me giggle ...

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1. No matter how careful I am going up the stairs . . . I some how STILL trip on them. 2. When I am singing like a rock star in my car at a stop light, and look over and the car next to me is watching. 3. When I leave the mall, and I am searching the parking lot for my car. It has to look funny as I am scanning EVRY inch of the area. 4. When I think I found my car and walk to it . . . and it is not mine. 5. Trying to pee while tailgating . . . no matter how many girls block you, someone always seems to walk in an area to notice. 6. When you have to much to drink while tailgating and when you are walking to your seats . . . you fall down the isle and knock people over. (yes this has happened to me AND Clint)! 7. When someone else trips and falls. Come on . . . admit it . . . it is funny! 8. "Oh Snap" (Clint I will never forget that! lol)! 9. When Breeanna announced at the dinner table . .. "Mommy, I heard Daddy hurting you last night." (WHAT!!! We about fell off our chairs!!! lol) 10. Our neighbors Amy and Bill . . . you guys just simply make me laugh!!! 11. Being tickled on the feet . . . 12. Just simply walking across the room and that darn floor jumps out! Is it just me . . . or does that really happen to other people! 13. When you are pushing that ONE messed up cart at the store . . . trying to make it go straight or not make a ton of noise is HARD!!! 14. Thinking that you are calling one person, but really dial someone else like your Mom or Dad. 15. Leg warmers!!! How can those not make you giggle! Those rocked back in the 80's!!! 16. On Mass Street in Lawrence . . . there is NEVER parking! Janet and I had a car following us waiting for us to get to where we were parked so they could take it. SO, we would stop at various cars (so the driver would think that was the car we were getting into) until the car gave up. (ok, a little mean, but totally funny at the time) 17. When a telemarketer calls you at home, if they start out with, "How are you today?" say, "Why, what have you heard " Or you can say, "I'm so glad you asked, because no one seems to care these days and I have all these problems." 18. Running out of minutes at the car wash while soap is still on your car . . . AND you have no change left. Funny now, not at the time! 19. Standing on the other side of the room, when someone is trying to get a fly away from them. They look as if they have some "issues" or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!