Thursday, July 23, 2009

Quotes by Harleigh ...


February 7th, 2007

4 year old is one of a kind. She says some of the darnest things.

: "Good news is, I did not hurt my brain."

: "You sure are a grumpy old troll."

: "Let's get out of here."

: "You are freaking me out."

: I AM going to pick up my room. I just NOW decided that I WANT to do it."

: "Come on little buddy."

: "Don't worry Mommy, I only did that part. Eythen did ALL the rest."

: "You are my sunshine, my only sunhine. You make me happy, when skies are gravy."

: "What is that smell?"

: "It is just me, Harleigh . . . not Breeanna or Eythen."

: "What is today? Is it tomorrow yet?"

; "Don't worry, my puppy (a stuffed animal of hers) has a body, not just a head. It is just sitting in my purse."

: "That's because . . . "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!