Thursday, July 23, 2009

Eythen James


December 29th, 2006


My little two year old. Our family was not complete with out you. I remember the day that your Daddy and I found out that we were having a boy. Daddy did not even hug me, because he took off running into Burnap Brothers shouting "I am having a boy finally!" Needless to say, I was scared out of my mind. All I knew the past 3 years of being a Mommy was the color pink and big bows. I did not know what to do with a boy.


Then on September 30th at 7:00 in the morning you were born by c-section. The moment they let me hold you, all those fears went away. You were the most handsome little man I had ever seen. You looked just like Breeanna and Harleigh. You had curly dark hair and all the "boy parts" you were suspose to have (Daddy checked MANY times to be sure).


I remember there was a waiting room full of people to see that you were born. But that is about all I remember beacause the pain killers kicked in (Daddy called them the "I love you" medicine because I told everyone I loved them when I was on it. Including the doctors and nurses!)

I love your curly hair, your blue eyes, your long fingers and big hands, the way you light up when you hear the garage door open and know someone is coming in, your little birth mark on the small of your back, how you hardly spoke any words but could say "Jayhawk", the wrinkle of fat on your wrist, the way your skin is just so soft, your innoncence, how cute you look in your "big boy boxer/brief pants", the way you swing your arms when you walk down the hall, tucking youin at night and you kissing my forehead, watching you trying to throw the ball and it just drops out of your hands, when you "pretend to laugh", when the girls try to get you to do their ballet moves, how sweet you are, when I tuck you in and whipser "I will love you for forever, I will like you for always. As long as I am living, my baby you will be", , and that you are my favorite baby boy in the whole world!


You are what completed this family Eythen. You made the four of us become five. There has never ben a dull moment since you arrived. You have us scared a number of times from not knowing the health of you before you were born, to the RSV hospital stay, to the tubes in the ears, numerious ER visits we have had, and all the bumps and falls you have taken. We love you so very much E-Man and could not be prouder to call you our baby boy! Mommy and Daddy love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!