Thursday, July 23, 2009

All of my old blogs ...

Ok ... so I use to have a blog site on my myspace account. I blogged alot about the kids and every day life in our house hold. But once I switched over to my facebook account, I have to admit ... I stopped blogging ... and have not done it in a year. I think back to all of those days I missed ... and wonder how I will ever remember everything that happened. So with that said ... I decided to start this family blog site ... and bring all of my old ones over to this site. So please excuse the blogs from here on down. They are actually backwards in date. They go from 2006 to 2007 ... instead of the newest happening to the oldest dated blog. But ... this gets me caught up ... and I can start fresh on my blogs from here on out. Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!