Thursday, July 23, 2009

Breeanna Nichole


December 29th 2006


Breeanna . . . our little sissy. I remember the day that your Daddy and I found out that we were pregnant with you. I think we sat in silence staring at each other for 15 minutes or so. You were our honeymoon baby (our Jamaica suvenior is what Daddy called you) and the best gift we could have gotten for our wedding.


On July 23rd after being in labor for 26 hours, you were born by c-section. You were the first baby on both sides of the family. You had enough clothes for a set of triplets. And boy did I have fun dressing you in pink and bows. You taught us so much and put up with us learning as we grew together.


Sissy, I love your unbelievable blue eyes, your curly hair, how innoncent your smile is and heart catching at the same time, that you are our big helper, how sensitive you are, that you have a memory like I have never seen before, your passion for coloring, when you sound out words and try to write me a letter, your excitement for tap and ballet, how caring you are to everyone around you, how you do not like Felix to sleep on your bed (because he takes up to much space), when you try to do your own hair, how grown up you look when we straighten your hair, when I took you to your first day of kindergarten and you just took off smiling (you were much braver than Mommy that day), when I tuck you in at night you whisper with me "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I am living, My baby you'll be, how you love to go shopping with me, how good you are at sports, and that you are and will always be our baby girl.

Breeanna not a day goes by that I do not look at you and nearly get tears in my eyes because you are growing up so very fast and I can not slow it down. You have brought so much life and energy to your Daddy and I.


Sissy, I want you to know that you may be our oldest, but you hold a special place in our heart because you were our first at everything (Daddy's first diaper change!). You are my pride and joy and I look forward to learning so much more from you. Always remember Breeanna, that Mommy and Daddy love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!