Friday, April 6, 2012

A perfect side dish ...

It is time to start the Easter menu ...

And I have the PERFECT veggie side dish to get put on your table this Easter Sunday.


Creamy Yummy Corn ... in a crock pot




2 cans of corn

1 block of cream cheese

1 bag of colby cheese

1 medium container of sour cream

3/4 cup parmesan cheese

Combine all the ingredients into a corck pot.

I even use the "juice" that is in the cans of corn.

Turn on low heat and stir every 30 minutes or so.

I normally cook this in the morning ... and then turn off the crock pot once lunch is ready.  It cooks pretty quickly ... but there is no way you can over cook it.

It is yummy goodness ... and it taste even better reheated with your left overs the following day.

Please take a moment and vote for my blog.  Just click the link below ... and a vote will go towards my blog.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!