Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to me ...

I found this cool sign on Pinterest that I asked Clint to make me for Valentine's Day.

So like any project that my hubby starts ...

He started off with a bang ...

And I ended up finishing it.

Orginally I wanted to just put a hook on the board ... and then hang a seasonal sign on it at my front door.

But 3 weeks after Valentine's Day ...

I got sick of waiting on Clint to finish it ...

So I decided to put my own spin on the board ...

And came up with this finished project.

I am pretty sure I deserve a pat on the back.



I will have to be sure to thank the hubs for my Valentine's Day gift.

Please take a moment and vote for my blog.  One little click is all it takes ... once a day.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!