Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Boys are just gross ...

There will be no blogging today.

I am on a mission.

It is ...

Mission clean up Eythen's war zone.

Boys are just gross.

Plain. And. Simple.

I am not even 1/4 of a way INTO his room and I have alrady found dirty socks, fruit chew wrappers, stepped on 856 legos, found parts to Transformers ... but not the whole Transformer, a banana peel (I am 95% sure I responded with "No" yesterday when he asked me if he could eat his banana upstairs last night.  But then again ... I was talking to Clint on the phone for his evening break and making dinner ... so the blame could be on me.  Possibly.  I can spot a dirty towel, a fork and Breeanna's dance bag in the horizon.

Heaven help me.

If you do not hear from me in the next 48 hours ... send in reinforments.



Please take a moment and click on the link below to vote for my blog.  All you have to do is click on the link ... and it automatcally cast a vote for my blog.  Thanks homies!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!