Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm back bitches!!!

What's up homies?!?!?!

Long time no blogging ... huh?!?!?!

My household was having some minor major techinal difficulties.

AKA ... our computers (yes ... computerS ... pural ... all of them) broke and we could not figure out what was wrong with them.

I tried to take up a collection with my parents to help put towards a new computer ...

That was a no go.

They told me to buy a lottery ticket and hope for the best.

I tried to convince Clint that the "blogging world" was missing me terribly and he needed to buy me a new laptop ...

That was a no go.

He told me that until my blog was a tax write off ... the "blogging world" would be just fine without me.

Long story short ... some technology geek super hero came over and saved us from technology boredom ... and fixed one of our computers.

So ... I am back bitches!!!

And boy oh boy do we have some catching up to do.

For those of you that contunied to vote for me even when I was MIA ... thanks!  Click on the link below ... and vote for my blog.  I have alot of catching up to do on the Top Mommy Blogs website.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!