Thursday, December 22, 2011

You just googled what???

To all of you that blog ... you know what I am talking about when I say the words ...

Blog stats.

To those of you that do not know the "blogging lingo" ...

Blogging stats are a way that you can see who is reading your blog ...

What percentage of a certain country is reading your blog ...

What is your most popular blog post ...

AND ... my favorite part of the stats ...

You can see WHAT someone typed in ... in the Google search bar ... that brought them to YOUR blog.

Oh yes!!!

I am sometimes floored about what some of these odd balls are searching for on the internet ... and how exactly those certain words ... brought them to my blog.

So here it is ...

Some of the bizare Google searches that brought these flakes to my blog ...

1)  Funny cartoons of bitchy cats

2)  Best buy sweep and mop  (no flippin clue how this odd duck got to my blog by searching for a sweep and mop)

3)  Daughter glasses

4)  SAHM shops for husband birthday

5)  Bitchy cats

6)  50's attire

7)  SAHM steel spoons  (do SAHM's need steel spoons???)

8)  Holds open dogs mouth piece (what the f**k?????)

OH!!!  AND ... my newest one ... Hot Ass Mom's (you have GOT to be kidding me)

Well ... no matter how you came across my blog ... I am glad to have ya.  BUT ... while you are here ... then you HAVE to vote for my blog.  Click on the link below and you will cast of vote for my blog.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!