Monday, December 19, 2011

I deserve a pat on the back ...

I need to take a quick moment of your time to give myself a little "cyber" pat on the back.

Do you see that little cute award plaque on the right side of my blog ...

Right over there ...

See it???

The one that says "Voted Top 115 Parenting Blog" ...

That is a recent award that my blog was just given!!!  I received an email about 3 months ago ... letting me know that my blog was referred to their website.  They were in the process of compling many different parenting blogs ... and was gonna come up with the Top 115 on the internet.

Well ...

A few weeks ago ...

I was sent another email letting me know that my blog made the Top 115 Parenting Blogs on the internet.

Yeah me!!!

I would do a cheerleading jump out of pure excitement ... if it was not for the fact that I would most likely injure myself ...

Then who would run the household???

Hmmm ...

Bed ridden ...

Waited on hand and foot ...

Maybe a cheerleading jump is not such a bad thing?!?!?!


Please take a moment to click on this link below and vote for my blog on the Top Mommy Blogs website.  Thanks a million homies!!!  Peace Out!!!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!