Thursday, December 8, 2011

I am not smarter than a 5th grader ...

My oldest is in 5th grade this year.

I know ... I know ... I know ...

I do not look old enough to have a daughter in the 5th grade.

I agree.

This kid has homework on a daily basis.  I do not remember having this much homework in the 5th grade ...

Or maybe I was just not as dedicated as she is to get it all done.

*shrugging*

I do know one thing ... I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader.

For sure homie!

I am pretty sure I get more and more stupid everytime I "attempt" to help the poor child out.  Which means ... I might be making her smartness disapper just by sitting next to me.

Is smartness a word???

Breeanna ... thank your lucky stars you did not take after your Mom in the Math department.


Hold on ... don't go anywhere just yet!!!  Click on the link below and vote for my blog.  One click is all it takes ... then you can go about your merry way.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!