Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day off ...

I am taking the day off from blogging today.

Yep!!!  You read right!!!

October has been one thing after another ...

and I need a break.

On the bright side ...

With October out of the way and November here it means 3 things in my world ...

1.  KU Basketball offically begins!!!

2.  I am that much closer to having my Grandma's mashed potatoes and gravy on Thanksgiving Day!!!

3.  Christmas decorations will be going up REALLY SOON!!! 
Yes ... I said really soon!!!  I normally put them up the weekend after Halloween ... but Clint refuses to get the boxes down for me until at least 2 weeks after Halloween.  And since I have no desire to get on a ladder and dangle from the ceiling trying to pull the boxes off the 10 foot shelves ... I will just go with the flow.

Please feel free to still vote for my blog ... pretty please?!?!?!

Don't forget to click on the link below and vote for my blog!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!