Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another WTF moment ...

*dryer buzzer goes off*

*I walk towards the dryer while passing by the garage door ... which was open ... which should have been closed because the AC was on*

*go to close the door ... but hear a noise in the garage*

*quickly shut the door incase someone was in the garage ... because I did not have pants on ... and I possibly did not have a bra on either*

Me: Clint!  I think someone might be in the garage.

Clint:  Huh?  Who?

*pulling the clothes out of the dryer*

Me:  Huh?  I can't hear you in here.

Clint:  What?  Did you say something?

Me:  I have no idea what you are saying!

*Clint walks into the room as I am pulling the clothes out of the dryer*

Clint:  What did you say?

Me:  Huh?  I could not hear you talking in the other room.

Clint:  Who is in the house?

Me:  Someone is in the house?!?!?  I don't have pants on Clint!

Clint:  No ... you said someone was in the house.

Me:  No ... I said I thought someone was in the garage.

Clint:  Who?

Me:  I don't know.  I shut the door really quickly when I heard a noise in the gargage because of this ...

*waving my hands around my lower half of my body ... pointing out the factor that I do not have pants on*

*Clint opens the garage door*

*Clint shuts the garage door*

Clint:  OH!  That is just the kids pet turtle that you are hearing.

Me:  Oh.

Me:  Huh?

Me:  A what?

Me:  Uhhh?

*really confused look on my face ... because we DO NOT HAVE a pet turtle*

*innoncent smile on Clint's face*

Me:  Of course!  The kids pet turtle.  Of course that was the noise I heard.  Of course!

*said with ALOT of sarcasm*

Clint:  Oh ... the kids found a turtle down at Dallas's house (our neighbor that is 2 houses down from us) and they wanted to keep it as a pet.

*said like it was no big deal what so ever*

Me:  Get rid of the turtle.

I am still ranked #35 on Top Momy Blogs ... thanks for voting for me!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Oh to be a fly on the wall in your house.....or a turtle in your garage!! LMBO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post.Also, I thought you mom's may be interested in the newest kids craze in my town, Patch Hats! Check out a hat you have never seen before here at www.patchhats.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!