Monday, February 14, 2011

A woman of many talents ...

So my amazing, dedicated and extremely talented ...

College dorm room ...

BFF ...

Has been a busy girl!  *wink*

She took all of the corks from the bottles of wine that she has sipped on through oit the years ... and made this cool art piece!!!

I see an art project of my own ...
in the near future!!!
I am pretty sure this deserves to be in a museum!!!

Just saying!!!

Amy ... I just wish we came up with this idea back in college!!!

Just think ... all of the "art pieces" that we tossed down the tash shoot once a day every other day couple times a week once a week once in a great while ... when the RA was not making rounds on the floor.

All the liquor bottles ...

Shot glasses ...

Beer lids ...

G.O.N.E.

We could have told our parents ... that we were drinking for the sake of art!!!

P.S.  I still have the Scooner that you dared me to steal borrow from Turtle's bar.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!