Monday, December 20, 2010

Harleigh's letter to Santa ...

Dear Santa: 

How are you?  I am good.  Grammy J. says that I am an angel.  If it is not to much trouble I would like a collector Dollhouse for Christmas.  Mommy says that is a big present.  Will it fit in your sleigh?  You can bring it the day before Christmas if that would be easier.  I will leave cookies for you and carrots for the reindeer.  Unless Mommy forgets to buy them.  Have a very Merry Merry Merry Merry Christmas.

Love Harleigh




PSSST ... Don't forget to vote!  Click RICK HERE to vote for my blog.  Once you click RIGHT HERE it will take you to the home page to TOP MOMMY BLOGS ... and you are done ... and you can go about your web surfing.  Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!