Sunday, December 26, 2010

And to all a goodnight ...

It is Christmas Eve peeps!!! Well ... ok ... it is actually the day after Christmas ... so this blog is a wee bit late. In order for me to post this blog on Christmas Eve ... I had to wait to snap a photo of "Santa's" gifts in the living room. Well ... Clint and I did not get done wrapping presents and organzing everything until well after 1 am. So ... after I snapped the "winning shot" ... the last thing I wanted to do was to log onto my blog ... down load the photos ... and wish you all a Merry Christmas. Sorry. That may have been a bit rude. But I was so darn tired ... that I had visions of sugar plums dancing in my head.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care ...
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.
And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap ...
Had just settled down for a long winter's nap.

Well ... not actually. Clint and I were totally exhausted ...

Perhaps there was some beer and wine involved at this point in time.

We OFFICALLY got all of our
Christmas presents wrapped ...
and in less than 6 hours ...
our living room would look like
the North Pole trew up in it.
I think Santa did a pretty good job this year.
He was ready to go ...
Had his game face on ...
And brough his A Game ...
This was Eythen's "special" present for Mommy and Daddy this year. This was Breeanna's "special" present for Mommy and Daddy this year.
This was Harleigh's "special" present for Mommy and Daddy this year.

But I heard him exclaim, as he drove out of sight ...

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good-night."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!