Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Moore kids tak to their Mommy back on February 28th - 2009 ...

I found this as I was going through some of my old things ... and wanted to share it with everyone. 

February 28th - 2009 ... I asked a series of questions to Breeanna, Harleigh and Eythen ... on things about their Mommy.  At the time, when I did this with them, Breeanna was 7, Harleigh was 6 and Eythen was 4. 

I think I will have to do an "up to date" one really soon ... and see how their answers changed.

1. What is something mom always says to you?


Breeanna: I'll love you forver, I'll like you for always ... as long as I am living, my baby you will be.


Harleigh: Don't cross the street without looking both ways.


Eythen: I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?


Breeanna: When we do our best.


Harleigh: Hugs and Kisses.


Eythen: When I play with my big tractors (I think he wass stating what makes him happy ... haa haa).

3. What makes mom sad?


Breeanna: When we are sick and do not feel good. And when we are at school ... because you say you miss us during the day.


Harleigh: When we do not do something right.


Eythen: When it rains outside (actually that makes me really happy ... I love cloudy rainy days.)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?


Breeanna: When you are hiding around the corner and then jump out and scare us. And when you are getting gas and make funny faces through the window at us.


Harleigh: Makes silly faces at me.


Eythen: Tickle me.


5. What was your mom like as a child?


Breeanna: You loved Cabbage Patches Dolls and Grammy and Papa.


Harleigh: Played a WHOLE lot.


Eythen: Played with Barbies awhole bunch.


6. How old is your mom?


Breeanna: 30


Harleigh: 31


Eythen: 6


7. How tall is your mom?


Breeanna: 9 inches


Harleigh: 40 inches


Eythen: Like this tall ... not very tall Mommy.


8. What is her favorite thing to do?


Breeanna: play with us.


Harleigh: Have a good time with me.


Eythen: Play on the computer with me.


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?


Breeanna: Take care of Eythen.


Harleigh: Lay down and watch cartoons.


Eythen: Pick my clothes up.


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?


Breeanna: Singing


Harleigh: For wearing cool high heels


Eythen: Ummm ... when the sun comes out (no idea there???)


11. What is your mom really good at?


Breeanna: Cooking


Harleigh: Getting money from the bank.


Eythen: Cleaning dishes


12. What is your mom not very good at?


Breeanna: Not good at computer games.


Harleigh: Hool a hooping


Eythen: When the dishes are not clean.


13. What does your mom do for a job?


Breeanna: Taking care of all of us.


Harleigh: Bake us food.


Eythen: Sweep the floor.


14.What is your mom's favorite food?


Breeanna: Chocolate


Harleigh: Mommy's diet dinners


Eythen: Chicken nuggets (again ... he is answering for himself ... haa haa)


15. What makes you proud of your mom?


Breeanna: When you try your best on everything that you do.


Harleigh: When you make really good food.


Eythen: When you tickle and love me.


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?


Breeanna: Little Miss Happy


Harleigh: Sponge Bob (she knows I can not stand that show ... little turkey!!!)


Eythen: You should be in HSM


17. What do you and your mom do together?


Breeanna: Snuggle with each other


Harleigh: Cuddle Bug time (something her and I started when she was itty bitty)


Eythen: Play with our puppy Lucy


18. How are you and your mom the same?


Breeanna: We both have our ears pierced.


Harleigh: We both have balck hair.


Eythen: We both have legs.


19. How are you and your mom different?


Breeanna: I have long hair and Mommy has short hair.


Harleigh: Mommy has earrings in and I don't right now.


Eythen: I am a kid.


20. How do you know your mom loves you?


Breeanna: You make sure I am safe all the time.


Harleigh: Simple ... because I love you


Eythen: Hug me.


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?


Breeanna: Daddy kisses you all the time. AND you love each other so so so much!!!


Harleigh: "That is a tough one, Mommy. You love alot of stuff about Daddy. You are always kissing each other."


Eythen: When he hugs you.


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?


Breeanna: Shopping at Target and Old Navy.


Harleigh: The grocery store in Eudora.


Eythen: Shopping for peanut butter and jelly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!