Friday, August 20, 2010

alien ...

I am not sure when it happened ... but I am 93% sure that aliens take over Harleigh's body at odd moments throughout the week.

I have not pin pointed when it happens ... but I do know that it happens often.

And I am not so sure that they come in peace ...

Don't let this sweet innoncent smile fool you ...

Told you ...

I think this might be one of those moments ... when the alien over took her. 

 *no caption needed here*

*yet again ... no caption needed here*

*trying to act like she does not hear me telling her to go and pick up her room*

If you know my little Harleigh Bug ... then you know she is a hoot and a half.
This photo is just the icing on the cake.

*surprised*

*this is the normal look she flashes Eythen when he says something off the wall-did he really just say that-I do not understand what he means*

*creepy*

HUH????

*the overly excited "CHEESE" photo*

*scared*

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

*angry*
well ... an attempt to "look" angry

*gasp*

*true goof ball smile that I get to see on a daily basis*

Harleigh's alien "disguise" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!