Sunday, June 20, 2010

Decisions ... Decisions ... Decisions ...



Mistake #1 ... I brought a large bag of candy in the Moore household. 

Why is that a mistake, you might ask??? 

Well ... I will give you a hint!!!

It begins with an "E" ... and ends with a "ythen". 
Eythen ...


Eythen asked me if he could have a piece of candy. I told him that I did not care ... so he came up to me and asked me which one he should eat.
I suggest the Hershey's milk chocolate ... and he replied with, "I already ate 2 of those today."

Huh??



Ok ... well ... how about Mommy's FAVORITE candybar? Eat on of the Mr. Good Bar???

Come to find out ... he has had a few of those today as well. Without permission ... might I add.



Ummm ... I am not really sure if I should even suggest another option.

I have a feeling I already know out outcome.



Ok ... what the heck ...

I suggest the Krackle this time.

Eythen states, that he did not really care for it when he tried one for breakfast.

See!!!

I would have been SO MUCH better off if I would have just avoided this conversation all together.




Before I can even make a comment about the NUMEROUS pieces of candy that my 5 year old son must have consummed today ...

With one option remaining ... Eythen stated, "I guess I will go ahead and eat a Hershey's Milk Chocolate.

I did like those the best out of all of the ones that I ate today."




Now do you see why buying a large bag of candy is NOT a good thing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!