Sunday, June 20, 2010

A car ride with Harleigh ...

It was just Harleigh and I the other day in the car.  Normally ... when all 3 kids are in the car ... she is my quiet one.  She is the one that is taking it all in ... and listening to everyone else talk.  NOT this day!!!  She NEVER stopped talking. 

It was not a two way conversation!  She just said random things throughout the whole drive to Lawrence and back. 

Here is a "glimpse" into our car ride.



When did Home Depot get an American Flag?


Mrs. Fox is gonna be a second grade teacher next year.


What is that green stuff on that pond?


I just saw a bird with it's head in the ground.


I think I am smarter than Breeanna and Eythen.


That bird had a twig in it's mouth.



Harleigh ... you sure do talk alot!


I have alot to say!



Harleigh ... you stopped talking?


I don't have anything else to say.


Oh wait!  Yes I do!  I know how to make a clam out of play dough.



DO Jayhawks go to summer school?


I really hope no one throws up again.  That was really gross.


Did you know that the 2nd graders next year are the lucky ones?  We do not have to change pods at the school.

I hope I get a medal for my gymnastics meet.  I do not have that many medals.

I think I want to have my birthday party at the bounce house.

Do you think half of the people in the world have a dog?

Was a war won in Lawrence?  I am just wondering because there is that really big American flag in Checker's parking lot.  Did we win a war in Checker's parking lot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!