Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cousins ...

Clint had grilled up some YUMMY hamburgers and fried up some sliced potatoes to put in that bubbling oil thingy that he has ... no idea what it is really called.  I call it the "If I walk past that contraption 15 pounds goes straight to my butt".  I am not sure what Clint calls it.  Can you taste the grease from the homemade fries as you are reading this???  Can't ya!!!  Thought so!!!

Anyways ...

Harleigh and I were sitting in the living room eating our YUMMY Sunday lunch (minus the homemade sliced up fried potatoes on my plate ... made in the "If I walk past that contraption 15 pounds goes straight to my butt").

As we were enjoying our lunch ... Harleigh looked at me and said, "Is cake a cousin to bread?" as she was looking at the hamburger bun she is holding in her hand.

HUH???

WHAT???

Where in the world did this come from???

I looked at her and said, "No.  Why would you think that?"

She shrugged her shoulders and tilted her head ... Harleigh's normal ... "who knows" look that she flashes often ... and said, "Just makes sense to me!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!