Friday, February 19, 2010

To do list ...

Here we are ... it is Friday again.  My favorite day of the week ... for numerous reason's.  One of the main reason's I love Friday ... is because Eythen does not have preschool and we get to enjoy a day all to ourselves.

We have a very busy day instore for the two of us.  I am not sure how we are gonna squeeze it all in.  But here is Eythen's and my agenda for this cold and cloudy Friday:

Staying in our PJ Pants all morning while cuddling in bed.  Turning on Nick Jr. and having a few deep conversations about Max & Ruby and The Backyardigans.  Having a very nuturious breakfast consisting of brownie batter & a glass of milk.  Perhaps a quick nap ... if Dora the Explorer is a rerun.  And maybe a trip to Sonic for lunch ...

Whew!!!  It is alot to take on in such a short time frame.  I better go ... or there is no way all of this will ever get done!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!