Monday, January 4, 2010

The photo bandit strikes again ...

In a previous blog (Did Someone Use My Camera ... posted in October) ... I talked about finding all of these "odd" and "unusual" photos on my camera. Families beware!!! There is a "photo bandit" on the loose!!! Well ... that darn "photo bandit" striked again. Some how this unknown person takes your camera and snaps MANY various photos. MANY RANDOM PHOTOS!!! I will get a shot of the frig and then the fireplace, a photo on the wall and suddenly a pillow on the bed, a stuffed animal to an extreme close up of our dog's ear. The selection does give me a wide variety of things to look at I must say. But who is this darn Photo Bandit that keeps sucking all of the battery out of my camera and taking 100's of photos at one time?
The mystery is still unsolved ... But the case file remains open ...
I guess the world may never know ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!