Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ashley's Spa Birthday Party

Breeanna's really good friend, Ashley, invited her to her 9th birthday party. It was a "Spa" themed party!!! I L.O.V.E.D. the idea!!! (I might just have to steal the idea for Harleigh's birthday that is coming up!!!) Anyways ... Breeanna was SO very excited and could hardly wait for the day to get here. So ... at 4:30 we dropped her off for her first "spa" experience.
I have to admit ... when my baby girl came walking in the door after the birthday party was done ... I caught a glimpse into the future. She looked like she was 8 going on 18!!! WHAT?!?!?! I sent her to the party with her sides pulled up ... and she comes out looking like she was heading off to college *sigh*.
I sat down with her on the couch and she told me every single detail of the party. She had so much fun. Her hair was stunning. They had it in a side french braid that had curls, glitter sprayed on her hair and cute little star pins throughout the braid. They had it all poofy up at the top ... for that "Hannah Montana" look. They even sat in pedicure chairs ... SO JEALOUS right now of Breeanna!!! haa haa I so baldy need a pedicure done. She had purple on her toes ... and a shade of orangish pink on her fingers. Even the good bags were full of "girly" things: nail filer, lip gloss, eye shadow, nail polish, bubble bath ... I am ALL about making outstanding good bags ... and these definately were perfect additions to the party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!