Monday, April 23, 2012

Dinner time ...

Ham and Beans ...

Plain and simple ...

In a crock pot ...

Even more simple ...

Why in the world have I not tried this sooner???

Enjoy!!!

Crock Pot Ham and Beans


1 lb package dried northern beans

Ham Bone with at least 1 pound of ham on it

2 tsp onion powder

6 cups water

Salt & Pepper to taste


Rinse and sort the beans for any pebbles.

Add the the rinsed beans ...

Onion powder ...

Salt and Pepper ...

And ham to the crock pot.

Add water.

Cover and cook on low about 8 hours ...

Until beans are tender.

Remove ham bone ...

And pull off the meat.

Add meat to the crock pot and mix.

Serve with cornbread.



I told yah!!!  Easy peazy!!!


Please take a moment and vote for my blog.  Just simply click on the link below ... and it will automatically cast a vote for my blog.  Thank homies!!!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!