Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day wreath ...

I love a pretty wreath on my front door ... but can not imagine spending buco-bucks for one.

This wreath cost me all of $25 to make!!!

I KNOW!!!

How awesome is that?!?!?!

I simple bought a clearance wreath from Hobby Lobby ... and went from there.

The sign in the middle that says "Love brings up Home" ... that is simply a cheap frame, scrapbooking paper and scrapbooking letters.

You can add whatever your little heart desires to the sides ... I only made one fabric flower because I did not have enough fabric on hand to make anymore.

I am telling ya ... simple.  easy.  cheap.


Please take a moment and vote for my blog.  It will bring a smile to my face ... and how could you resist that?!?!?!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!