Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Top 9 birthday picks for the husband ...

With my husband's birthday quickly approaching ...

I decided to get a head start on finding the perfect gift this year.

Normally I due something like an autographed KU football, KU autograph jersey or new stainless steel grill ...

You know ...

The "safe gifts".

This year I am thinking of stepping "out of the box" ...

And going for something a tad-bit different.

I know how you love your "Reef" flip flops.  You never leave home without them.
How about we get you a pair of flip flops that have a built in flask?!?!?
Maybe you could put liquor in one flip flop ... and wine in the other one for me?!?!?


The belly flask ...
I highly doubt that anyone would notice you sipping beer out of a straw
that was coming out of your tummy at the football games.

A perfect gift for those "moments" ...


This would make me ...
Best. Wife. EVER.


I think this would be a great fashion accessory to all of his boy toys that he has.
I am pretty sure Clint would be the only one on the block ...
pushing a pink Hello Kitty lawnmower.
Perhaps in the tri-state area!!!

Oh so true ...


How could I NOT buy this?!?!?!
Since my husband spends so much time on his phone ...
I thought this would be a great accessory to his gadget collection.
Just as long as he does not drink and drive spin.

Truely ... the options are endless.  Who would have thought there was such a wide variety of unique gifts out there?!?!?!

One little click ... and you will vote for my blog.  Thanks a million!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!