Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Potty break ...

It never flippin fails.  NEVER!!!  Every single time we leave the house ... Eythen has to go to the restroom 15 minutes into the trip.

Every.  Single.  Time.

I know exactly what you are thinking Papa Gene (aka: My Dad who thinks the world revolves around Eythen) ... it is not the kids fault if nature calls.

*sigh*

We are just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one Papa Gene.

It is not like I don't have the kid use the restroom BEFORE we leave the house.  Shit ... sometimes ... I will even send him BACK into the house ... AFTER he is already buckled up in the car ... to try to go a second time before we head down the road ... just to be on the safe side.

But ...

Nope ...

The kid will announce that he has to pee ... no more than 15 minutes down the road.

*sigh*

Which explains why I am normally have my GPS system set ... to take me down gravel roads or areas filled with trees ... so Eythen can drop his drawers and take a leak ... at any given moment.

Just keep on driving ... if you see my vechile pulled over on the side of the road ... and a tall 6 year old ... near by.

One simple click ... on the link below ... and you make me one very happy camper.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!