Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to my hubby ...

Normally this blog is dedicated to the kiddos funny moments, memories for our family and odd things that go through my head.  But today ... it is all about you ... dear hubby of mine!  Don't worry ... I won't say anything embarrassing or tell them any of your dirty little secrets.  *wink*

In honor of your birthday ... I wanted to share with you some wisdom that I have learned over the years.  After all ... I am a year old than you ... so that means I am much more wiser than you.  I have seen life and experienced it ... so let me share everything that I have learned about birthdays (and getting older) with you.

1.  Birthdays are just nature's way of saying "eat more cake".

2.  Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

3.  Top 10 Birthday gifts:  1. Cash  2. Money Order  3. Credit  4. Cashiers Check  5. Pre-Paid Credit Card  6. Stocks  7. Bonds  8. Gold  9. Silver  10. Check

4. Here's to you being old enough to know better ... but young enough to do it anyways.

5.  Birthday's are like wine ... you get better and better with time.

6.  You are not old!  You are just $29.99 plus shipping and handling.

7.  Amazing Birthday philosophy ... Party Now ... Age Later!!!

8.  You are never to old for a birthday spanking.  *wink*  *wink*

9.  You are not 34 years old today ... you are 25 plus 9 years of experience.

10.  At this very moment ... as you are reading this ... you are the oldest you have ever been.

11.  You know you are getting old ... when your age of birth is no longer immediately visible in the drop-down menus and you have to start scrolling down.

12.  On this day ... *insert hubby's age here* ... a legend was born!!!

13.  Age is just a number ... and your wifes age is ALWAYS unlisted.

14.  After the age of 30 ... the body has a mind of it's own.

15.  There is still no cure for the common birthday.



16.  You are only young once ... but you can be immature for a lifetime.



17.  To me ... old age is always 20 years older than I am.



18.  A birthday is just another 365 days around the sun. Enjoy the trip.



19.  The best way of staying young is lying about your age.

20.  I was gonna give you something awesome for your birthday ... but the mailman made me get out of the mailbox.

Fee free to click on the link below to vote for my blog ... and I will be sure to let my hubby know that you wish him a very Happy Birthday.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!