Sunday, July 24, 2011

When I grow up I wanna be ...

When I grow up ... I wanna be a professional baseball player.

When I grow up ... I wanna be a cowboy.

When I grow up ... I wanna be a farmer.

When I grow up ... I wanna be Mario.

When I grow up ... I want a wife to take care of me.

When I grow up ... I want to be just like Batman.

When I grow up ... I want to drive tractors.

When I grow up ... I just wanna wear the Spiderman mask.
Still not sure about the rest of the suit though.

When I grow up ... I wanna be a diver for the olympic team.

When I grow up ... I will get revenge on my sisters for dressing me up in this.

When I grow up ... I want to play professional football.

When I grow up ... I wanna be just like Spiderman.

When I grow up ... I want to be the Naked Cowboy in New York City.

When I grow up ... I want to be just like my Daddy.

When I grow up ... I want to have a Home Depot credit card ...
So I can get all the "big boy toys" that I want.

When I grow up ... I want to be a lego building, football hemet wearin,
Spiderman suit dressin kind of guy ...

When I grow up ... I want to take over
Sir-Top-In-Hat's job ...
once her retires.

When I grow up ... I want to drive a train.

When I grow up matey ... I want to be a pirate.
Arrrr ...

When I grow up ... I want to build my Mommy and Daddy a mansion to live in.

When I grow up ... I want to drive a "Big Wheel" just like Papa Gene.

When I grow up ... I want to be Santa Claus.

When I grow up ... I wanna be a ladies man.
Wait!  Don't go yet!!!  Please click on this link below ... and you will vote for my blog.  One little click ... and that is it.  Please???  Pretty Please?!?!?  With sugar on top?!?!?
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!