Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pool time ...

Another blog from down on the farm ...

Can you tell I had been visiting my parents for a few days???

My parents bought a large pool ...

They said they bought it for when the kiddos come down to visit ... but I think they are actually enjoying it just as much when the grandkids are not around.

So they enlisted the help for Clint ... AKA: Pool Bitch Boy.


Who enlisted the help of 3 little children ...



Some helped more than others ...





While others decided to enjoy some Vitamin D for the day ...





Or said screw the Vitamin D ... and voted on ice cream.


While some were still hard at work ...



Still ... some were certain that all work and no play ... was NOT the way to go.




Eventually ... the pool did get put up ... and water was filled to the brim.










Don't forget to vote for my blog!!!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!