Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random thoughts when I can't sleep at it is 4:00 am ...

I sneek food into the movie theater.  $4 for a small bag of M & M's ... my a** am I paying that.

I love it when I wake up in the middle of the night and realize I have more time to sleep.

An "ex" is called an "ex" because it is an EXample of whom you should avoid in the future.

Yes I love you.  Yes I would walk to the end of the world and back for you.  Yes I did just take a bite of your sandwich when you were not looking.

I can only imagine what my face looks like when I drop my cellphone ... and I attempt to catch it.

When I worked at Bank of America ... I may have looked calm when a customer was pissing me off.  But in my head ... I had bitch slapped them 3 times already.

Is not sure what goes through my husband head when he tells me that he will take care of it tomorrow ... but never does it.  Hmmm????

Why is it when I am in a restaurant ... and Clint and I are getting up to leave ... I have to take one more sip of my water before walking away from the table?

This is how Clint has a conversation with me 75% of the time:
Uh huh ... Uh huh ... Uh huh ... *still looking at the tv* ... Ok ... Yeah ... *not paying attention* ... Alright ...

I might as well count on the factor ... that if I ask one of the kids to hold my drink for a second ... they are gonna take a drink of it.

I will stop the microwave with 1 second left ... just to beat the timer.

I seem to create situations in my head ... that will never happen in real life.

I hate laying down at night ... and then I start to think about everything.

The 7 minutes of sleep after I hit my snooze button ... is some of the best sleep I have ever gotten.

Clint will carry 20 grocery bags at once ... just to avoid going back outside to get another load.

If I say ... "It's ok" ... "Don't worry about it" ... "I am fine" - Clint already knows that it is not ok ... he should worry about it ... and I am not fine.

When I forget to charge my cellphone and go to use it and it is dead ... inside my head I am screaming NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Clint and I are always screaming at the TV when a KU basketball game is on.  It is not like we are coaching them via satellite and they can actually hear us.

The saying, "There are plenty of fish in the sea" kind of is no longer true anymore.  Now there is just oil.

Clint is someone who can see the pain in my eyes ... when everyone else believes the fake smile on my face.

Jokes are way funnier in my head at times.

I love it when Clint kisse me at a red light.  

When I was little, saying, "I am gonna tell Mom." was the biggest come back ever.

There is a huge difference in waking up at 5:55 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. when your alarm is about to go off.

Yes I have made mistakes in life ... but I have yet to find the instruction manual.

Some people would be in great shape if they ran the same way they ran their mouth.

I hate that awkard moment when a fellow parent is yelling at their kid ... and I am just sitting there waiting for our conversation to pick right back up where we left off.

Some of the best memories I have ... are those nights that you wish would never end.

When you are in elementary school ... being the leader is a big deal!

On the show, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader ... I don't know about you ... I do not have a clue on some of that stuff.

Why do people cheat?  If you are not happy ... just leave.

If there are no stars out in the sky ... some nights I pretend like the airplanes are shooting stars. 

Some girls need to realize that sex is not gonna make him love you and a baby is not gonna make him stay.

Fake hair ... fake nails ... fake tan ... fake boobs.  Sometimes I wonder if some girls were made in China.

Oh I am sorry!  I thought you meant what you promised.  Silly me.  I am sorry.

If karma does not knock some people out ... I will knock them out really soon.

I hate it when Clint and I have been in an argument ... and we go to talk ... but we just sit there in silence. 

I heart hot chocolate.

Nothing better than being in a pair of sweatpants, hair pulled back with no makup on ... just laying around for a whole day with no where to do and nothing to do.

Plan B is normally the best way to go.

Everything happens for a reason.

I heart long hot showers.

Just because men have one ... does not mean they have to act like one.

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak.  Sometimes it just means you are strong enough to let go.

Never say never.

I truely love my life.

Skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.  

I hate that awakard eye contact with the people next to you as you are sitting at a red light.

When I was 12 I was still loosing my teeth ... not my virginity.  Some kids are growing up WAY to fast now a days.

That moment when you are walking down an isle at Wal-Mart and spot someone you do not wanna talk to.  Suddenly you are saying to yourself ... Please don't notice me ... Please don't notice me ... Please don't notice me.  HEY!!!  How are you???  So good to see you!!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!