Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The search is on ...

Eythen and I went into a bookstore this morning to look around. He absolutely LOVES the "Search & Find" books that are sold.  Unfortunately ... we already owned the ones that were available in this certain store or he had already memorized where every single object was in the book from checking it out at the library.

Then I remembered ... "Where's Waldo" books!  They would be PERFECT for Eythen!  The little stinker (that has the cutest smile in the world) would have finally met his match in the "searching department" ... when it came to finding that small guy in the red stripped shirt.  So ... I decided to look for some of the "Where's Waldo" books.

Unfortunately ... I couldn't find a single book ... anywhere.

Not a one!!!

Well played Waldo, well played.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!