Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bathroom = Water Playground ...


Eythen was "suspose" to be brushing his teeth this morning ... so I went into his room to wait on him.  He was taking a bit longer than normal ... so I started to make his bed.  Then I noticed the tinker toys dumped out in the corner of the room ... so I put them back in the tub.  Wait ... there are DVD's all over his TV stand ... better put those back in the cases.  A pair of his PJ's were on the floor ... so I folded them up and put them back in the drawer.  OHHH ... that drawer is a mess ... so I began to go through the drawer and reorganize it. 

Before I knew it ... I had Eythen's room spotless ... and there was STILL no Eythen.

Wait!

SHHHH!!!

What is that noise?

Water faucet turning on ... water faucet turning off ...

Water faucet turning on ... water faucet turning off ...

Water faucet turning on ... water faucet turning off ...

This is what I found when I went to the bathroom to see what he was doing.  And FYI ... he STILL had not brushed his teeth by this point in time.


Water faucet turning on ... water faucet turning off ...

Water faucet turning on ... water faucet turning off ...
Water faucet turning on ... water faucet turning off ...

He did not have a CLUE I was even standing by the door. 
He was in DEEP thought!!!

BUSTED!!! 
Gotta love little boys and their onery ideas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!