Thursday, May 6, 2010

The answer is no ...


The other night Clint was outside with the kids while I was on the phone chatting with my bestfriend, Hilary.  I knew our adorable neighbor, Kendra, was outside paying with them ... but I had not idea what they were up to.  Last time I glanced out the door ... they were trying to "race" Kendra on their mo-peds and 4-wheelers.

After a nice-long-adult conversation-that I did not have to lock myself in the bathroom just to hear the other end of the conversation-with NO interuptions from little people (Thanks Clint!!!  I owe you one "kid free" phone call!!!) ... I went outside to see what the family was up to. 

There was my first mistake!  I should have just assumed that they were in good hands and having fun ... and went to fold laundry or something.

As I came walking outside, Kendra's Step-Dad, said to me, "Looks like Harleigh found a new friend."

I thought he was talking about Kendra ... because Harleigh WAS walking next to Kendra down the sidewalk.  BUT ... that was NOT what he was talking about.

I replied with, "That is ok!  Kendra can borrow her anytime she would like!"

He said, "That is not what I am talking about."  While pointing in the direction of Harleigh.

What is the world does Harleigh have???

What the???

Is that a???

No!  It can't be!?!?!?!

No FREAKING WAY!!!

A SNAKE!!!

DON'T PANIC!!!

Some call the wild life people!?!?!

The zoo!?!?!?

911!!!

Stop Drop Roll!!!

Stranger Danger!!!

Click it or ticket!!!

I can't even think straight!  What the heck ... Harleigh had a F*CKING SNAKE in her hands!  She suddenly turned around and noticed I was outside ... and began to walk towards me ... smiling from ear to ear.

Oh no she's not!!!

Uhhh .... NOOOO!!!

No way in H-E-Double hockey sticks!!!

I am OUT of here!!!  I turned around and made a bee line for the door.  I was NOT gonna be around that thing. 

NO WAY!!! 

NO HOW!!!

And what in the WORLD is my little Harleigh Bug ... doing holding a snake???  That child loves ANY animal that you put in front of her.  The proof is in the pudding (I really have no idea what that means when people say it???)

HOLD UP!!!

Camera moment!!! 

There was no way I was gonna snap the photos.  I slightly cracked open the screen door and handed my camera to Breeanna.  These are the photos that Clint took of the fan-flippin-tastic snake.  *shiver up the spine*  *hee-bee-gee-bee's*
Harleigh, Kendra, and the slimey thing that made me about pee my pants.

Guess what Harleigh wants for her birthday?!?!?!
Uhh ... Yeah ... that answer is a big fat NEGATIVE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!